Is it actually possible to focus on SPECIFIC social and political issues WITHOUT DEFLECTION?


the title says all. , yes, i've been guilty of deflection or playing tit tat game myself. try hardest check myself when feel i'm leaning towards doing so. when catch myself doing so, it's fault, of time it's me being pulled else doing it.

i'm sick off it. since social , political issues actual affect people's lives. , since i'm not of political party, nor religion. me being black, have throw in examples, when speaking on race relations. there fine line between examples , deflection. have make sure examples have correlation topic instead of playing tit tat.

possible people focus on specific social , political issues itself, without speaking on non-related issues have towards opposing sides?
 

i blame john podesta , clinton. oh, , jkcerda.

think is. above joke. obviously. painfully obvious if know me. of deflection arguments on here, names i'm choosing not bring up, remind me of watching 2 little children argue on gets last sucker jar. :rolleyes:
 


Forums Mac Community Politics, Religion, Social Issues


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How would you like to be sentenced by a computer program?

MBP extremely slow, HDD cable replaced, what next?

How much is my cMP worth?